The 18th Annual Horse Park Founders Cup Tournament committee is proud to announce the addition of a Calcutta to this year’s festivities. A portion of the funds raised in the Calcutta will be put towards The Horse Park at Woodside’s Capital Campaign, which emphasizes long-term improvements for the Park.
How The Calcutta Works
Each participant will buy-in the Calcutta for $20 (check or cash) and select one of the two competing teams — the Horse Park Team or Stanford Team. Participants can purchase 1 or more $20 shares. 75% of the total funds raised will be split equally among the participants selecting the winning team while the remaining 25% will be donated to the Horse Park Capital Campaign. All tournament players will participate with $20 of the player fees going towards the Calcutta.
All buy-in fees must be submitted by 2:00pm at the start of the game. Register at the Calcutta table at the Polo Arena between 10:30pm – 2:00pm. If you can’t be there live, stop by the Horse Park office to register.
Stanford: Mike Zeliger (2), Russell Field (1), Elizabeth Lake / Olivia Cords (0)
Horse Park: David Belleville (0), Patrick Shanahan (1), Jeff Scheraga (2)
Date: Saturday, September 13, 2014
Time: 10:30am- 2:00pm
Calcutta Game Start: 2:00pm
Location: The Hose Park at Woodside Polo Arena
Suggested Donation: $30 (includes $20 towards the Calcutta and Lunch!!) Proceeds go to Horse Park Capital Campaign.